Industrial Agitator Sales
Dynamix is an industrial agitator and mixer manufacturer and is interested in receiving resumes from professionals who can help us achieve our goals. All resumes received are reviewed and given consideration. Unfortunately we will only be able to contact those applicants that meet our requirements.
Thank you for your interest in our company!
Send your resume via e-mail to [email protected]
Application and Sales Engineer
At Dynamix Agitators, we specialize in engineering and manufacturing Agitators and Mixers for industrial process markets worldwide. Our customers include some of the world’s leading energy and natural resource companies, as well as some of the largest chemical manufacturing companies.
We recognize that our employees are the cornerstone of our accomplishments and pride ourselves on being people of passion and integrity. We’ve created a collaborative work environment with growth opportunities. While high quality standards are our priority, we recognize the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
We are now experiencing rapid growth, and are in need of dynamic and outgoing individuals to join our sales team. If you understand mechanical design, want to grow with us and our challenging projects, think outside the box and like to communicate your knowledge to clients – you are who we are looking for!
Members of our sales team are innovative problem solvers who understand mechanical design and engineering, and use their expertise to improve our clients’ operational solutions. They are creative visionaries who know how to use best quality equipment efficiently. Good relationships with our clients are the base of our business. With this understanding we value all of our customers by thoroughly analyzing their needs and responding in the best possible way.
If this sounds like you and you match most of our requirements, we would love to hear from you! Please send your resume and cover letter explaining why you want to join our team to [email protected].
- Configure industrial agitators according to engineering principles
- Articulate product characteristics and usage to our customers
- Work closely with engineering design and manufacturing team to improve our customer experience
- Identify all needs of assigned accounts to assure complete customer satisfaction through all stages of the sales process
- Establish and maintain strong relationships throughout the sales cycle
- Analyze client’s technical needs, with an understanding of their process and operations
- Identify opportunities and develop technical solutions to meet customer’s needs and requirements
- Act as a mechanical advisor and a product advocate
- Manage existing relationships while developing new strategic accounts
- Maintain our Customer Relationship Management system
- Achieving sales objectives
- Mechanical Engineering degree
- Ability to define customer specifications and needs in order to specify and quote an engineered product
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent customer relations and interpersonal skills
- Experience with rotational equipment
- Experience responding to RFQ’s and tenders
- Demonstrated knowledge of AutoCAD or Inventor
- Mechanical Design experience
- 2+ years experience in a similar sales role
THE PREFERRED CANDIDATE
- Demonstrates experience in selling industrial equipment to process industries
- Has worked in a growing work environment
- Is a professional self-starter who is able to work collaboratively with other disciplines
- Shows great time management skills and superior attention to detail
- Is computer literate (MS Office) and understands CRM software
Dynamix Agitators offers an attractive compensation, on-the-job training, growth opportunities, and welcoming work environment with a company culture that recognizes a good sense of humor.
We thank you for your interest in this exciting opportunity.
Inside Sales Representative
Do you want to be a key part of our Sales team? Do you want to work in a collaborative environment, for a company with high quality standards and a strong belief in maintaining a healthy work/life balance? We are a growing manufacturing company that is expanding our sales force. This new role will let you use both sides of your brain, blending your technical and sales skills.
As part of the Technical Sales team, you are responsible for developing and sustaining new clients. This includes inside sales support for end users, distributors and OEMs, as well as developing new clients through sales and marketing programs. We are looking for someone with a positive energy and a commitment to excellence.
- Achieving sales objectives
- Configure, select and sell Industrial Agitators according to engineering principles
- Maintain customer relationship management (CRM) database throughout the sales cycle and account management
- Execute outbound calling campaigns to promote company and penetrate new markets
- Strong entrepreneurial mindset
- The ability to listen carefully and define client technical needs
- A creative way of thinking and strong decision making skills
- Clear and effective verbal and written communication skills
- Must have excellent customer relations, time management and interpersonal skills
- Must have great attention to detail
THE PREFERRED CANDIDATE
- Previous inside sales experience selling industrial equipment into the process industries
- Proficiency with MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Knowledge of CRM software
To be successful for this role you should love to generate opportunities and close business. You enjoy cold calling customers.
Location: River Rd / No 6 Rd, Richmond BC
Start date: As soon as possible
Compensation: Based on experience
Please respond to this posting with your resume and cover letter to [email protected], addressing your most relevant skills and experience addressing the above Responsibilities, Requirements and Preferred. Please include your salary expectations and your availability.
We thank all candidates for their interest. Selected qualified applicants will be contacted for interview.
Submit a quote request online, or call us directly at 1-877-331-0045 to find out how we can optimize the quality of your application results.
By achieving true axial flow mixing in your application, we can guarantee the time to uniformity. We call this our process guarantee - Our Solution Assurance.
Mixing Experience with Solutions