Mixing at Home: Holiday Eggnog
Holiday Drinks Recipe
Mixing is what we do, so it’s no surprise that we love the array of mixed drinks that come with the holiday season.
One favorite is eggnog, a drink that has several mixing steps. Making it can be tricky, so we thought we’d share our process for mastering a festive holiday eggnog.
- 6 eggs
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 quart milk
- 1 pint cream
- 6 ounces bourbon (optional)
- 6 ounces spiced rum (optional)
- 1 whole nutmeg, for grating
- Separate egg whites from the yolks into separate bowls
- Vigorously mix egg yolks until they turn light in color, adding 1/2 cup of sugar as you mix
- Mix in milk, cream, and (if desired) liquor
- Next, vigorously mix egg whites with the remaining sugar until they peak
- Fold the whites into the egg yolk mixture
- Finish by topping with freshly grated nutmeg
Disclaimer: The recipes found on this website are provided as suggestions. We assume no obligation or liability, and make no warranties, with respect to these recipes.
Recipe from Epicurious.
If you have questions with your industrial mixer design...
Submit a quote request online, or call us directly at 1-877-331-0045 to find out how we can optimize the quality of your application results.