Mixing at Home: The “Perfect Hot Toddy”
Warm Yourself from the Inside Out
A Long Time Favorite…
The holidays are a time for tradition, and what says traditional like a good old fashioned Hot Toddy? Stay warm and cozy throughout the Fall and Winter with a belly full of spiced Johnnie Walker!
Wonder how much whisky you would need to mix these up in a tote tank….
- 60ml water
- 3 cloves
- Cinnamon stick
- 1cm piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
- 1 strip of lemon peel
- 60ml whisky
- 2 tsp honey
- 1-2 tsp lemon juice
- Grating of nutmeg
- Put the water in a small pan along with the spices and lemon peel over a low heat. Bring to a gentle simmer. Meanwhile rinse a heatproof glass with hot water and dry.
- Pour the whisky into your warmed glass, then add hot water and spices.
- Stir in the honey and lemon juice and taste for sweetness.
- Top with a little nutmeg, and breathe in deeply.
- Repeat as often as necessary.
Disclaimer: The recipes found on this website are provided as suggestions. We assume no obligation or liability, and make no warranties, with respect to these recipes.
If you have questions with your industrial mixer design...
Submit a quote request online, or call us directly at 1-877-331-0045 to find out how we can optimize the quality of your application results.